Year Built: ?
Sq Ft: 1,464
Garage: 1 car detached
Lot Size: .31 acres
Some sources list this house as having been built in 1900, but it’s possible it could be the house marked on the 1876 Map of Redford near “A. Fisher” (pictured below).
Although this farmhouse has been mostly renovated, hand-hewn beams can still be seen in the basement. According to the owner the outhouse in the backyard is original to the home. As an extra bonus, it’s right across the street from Claude Allison Park!
*Update: listed for sale 4/2/2019, pending sale on 5/14/2019