Year Built: ?
Sq Ft: 1,838
Bedrooms: ?
Bathrooms: ?
Garage: Detached
Lot Size: .97 acres

brady-11384-1web

We don’t know much about this home, but we definitely want to! It’s a beautiful farmhouse on nearly 1 acre. Plus, it has Wizard of Oz style cellar doors. Love!

What We Know

Taking a look at the Field Sheet in the assessor’s office (which the Township started in 1944) it lists the year built as “OLD”. Ok, maybe not so helpful. But other interesting items listed were:

  • Owner in 1944 was John McGee
  • Current garage was built in 1983
  • The original lap siding was replaced with aluminum in 1950
  • Brick foundation
  • Pine floors

At least it’s a start.

brady-11384-2web

According to our landowner maps, the following owners are noted:

  • 1855 – H. Segar, no house marked
  • 1876 – H. Biglow, 80 acres, house marked near site. *J. Dunning owns 128 acres to the immediate east.
  • 1883 – A. Dunning, 58 acres, house marked near site. *J. Dunning owns 170 acres to the immediate east.
  • 1893 – A. Dunning, 58 acres, house marked near site. *J. Dunning owns 170 acres to the immediate east.
  • 1905 – A. Dunning, 96 acres, no house marked. *J. Dunning owns 187 acres to the immediate east.
  • 1915 – A. Dunning, 58 acres, house marked near site. *J. Dunning owns 170 acres to the immediate east.
  • 1925 – George Fisher now owns this parcel  (no house marked), as well as a few hundred acres in the surrounding area. *C. Dunning Estate owns 152 acres to the immediate east.
  • 1936 – E. Dunning now owns this parcel. The former Dunning property to the east is now Dunning Park Sub.